Visa to Norway
If you don’t already have a valid Schengen visa, you must apply for it as soon as possible in order to be able to visit III NRBF.
If you are a registered participant of the III NRBF, you may request a visa support letter (invitation letter) from the Norwegian-Russian Chamber of Commerce (NRCC) in order to apply for your visa.
Your request for a visa support letter should be sent to the NRCC at email@example.com and contain following information:
- - Your full name
- - Passport data (passport number, date of issue, expiry date, place of issue)
- - Your employing organization
- - Your position in the organization
- - Address of your organization
- - Location of Norwegian diplomatic station which will be handling your application: Moscow, St. Petersburg or Murmansk
- - Your e-mail address or telefax number (so that we can send you a copy of the invitation)
Please note that a visa invitation letter will be issued for a single entry with the purpose to attend in the III Norwegian-Russian Business Forum, with arrival to Norway on October 22 and departure from Norway on October 26.
If you need a prolonged stay in Norway (plus minus two days), please state the dates and explain the reason.
The invitation letter will then be sent to the Norwegian diplomatic station with a copy to you. After the invitation letter is received by you, you may apply for visa.
How to apply for visa
If you need more information as for how to apply for visa, please visit the following official websites with all necessary information and instructions:
- Visa to Norway (website of the Norwegian Foreign Service in Russia), in Russian
- Visa handling centers in Russia (in Russian) – for applicants not residing in St. Petersburg, Novgorod, Pskov, Murmansk and Arkhangelsk
- Norwegian Consulate in St. Petersburg (in Russian) – for applicants residing in St. Petersburg, Novgorod and Pskov regions
- Norwegian Consulate in Murmansk (in Russian) – for applicants residing in Murmansk and Arkhangelsk regions
- What must be enclosed with the application (website of the Norwegian Migration Service, UDI), in English